2.5m DH Labs T14 speaker cable

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Mister_Tad, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad coffee bunnee

as titled, 2.5m pair.

This cable is well reviewed but not seen much in the UK, far more popular in the states (which is where I got mine)

I was (still am) using this with a Pathos ClassicOne mk2 and Proac 1SCs and very pleased with the results. I moved it to the fronts in the AV setup and was less pleased, it sounded like it was bringing out the worst of the alu tweeters in my B&W 603s. It could have been anything mind you, but I wouldn't pair this cable with alu tweeters based on that experience.

I went from biwire to single wired and have this leftover. It was bought as 2.5m, though is just shy of it now after snipping the ends.

Unterminated, thought I could throw on some silver bananas or gold plated spades that I've got laying around for extra.

I'm after £30 + postage. Bank transfer preferred, paypal would do in a pinch.

Mister_Tad, Mar 29, 2008
Ask a Question