2 x GROOVMASTER LP Label Savers £25.00 each ono + pp *Attention vinyl lovers!!!*

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by ga1960z, May 10, 2009.

1. ga1960z

ga1960z

I have for sale TWO BRAND NEW! GROOVMASTER'S they fit LP's & 45's & protect the labels from getting wet whilst allowing thorough cleaning to records with a brush and wet solution...rinse using the sink tap/nozzle to flush loose dirt etc from the grooves, includes, 1 pair of transparent polycarbonate discs (one for each side of record) 1 brush, instructions, 3 threaded knurled knobs, 1 receiver knob, a foam centering adapter, the only thing you need is the cleaning solution of your choice. I have also included some small "rubber" washers that go on the threads so the LP's may? be placed under the water to soak for a “short†time without getting the labels wet, but as they are brand new i have not tried this myself but the manufacturer advised me to use little rubber washers on the threads to seal up any little openings, so water cannot penetrate if that is what a customer would want to do so be careful.

Please don't hesitate to contact for a picture or any question's (I don't bite!) and please Google Groovmaster to find out more about this amazing product. £25.00 each ono + PP.

Cheers Gary. (Thank you for looking)

ga1960z, May 10, 2009
  2. ga1960z

ga1960z

Groovmaster lower price! + other Vinyl related items added in a new advert in the classified section...take a look!.

(Thank you for your time)

ga1960z, May 21, 2009
  3. ga1960z

ga1960z

Sorry, i posted the original advert as well as the new one Doh! still finding out how to use the site!

ga1960z, May 21, 2009
  4. ga1960z

ga1960z

Sorry now all Sold thank you for looking.

Cheers Gary.

ga1960z, May 26, 2009
Ask a Question