2 x IXOS XHD308 optical cables (£15 each inc P&P)

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Presto, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Presto

Presto

These retail for £29. They're very high quality toslink/SPDIF optical interconnects.

One is un-opened and in box. The other is opened, and the box has been binned. Both were purtchased new 2 weeks ago.

They're no longer needed because my DAC XP requires ultra-thin optical interconnects (due to lack of space at the back of the DAC). Hence I had to buy some cheap-o optical interconnects. I would have preferred to have kept the XHD308s.

Spec...
    IXOS XHD308
    IXOS XHD308-Optical. Connect your DVD, CD or Minidisc to your AV Amplifier with this high quality lead from Ixos cables.
    High performance light signal transfer for digital audio
    Medical grade fibre optic core for accurate digital transmission.IXOS TosLink connector ensures critical connection integrity.Totally immune from noise interference. TosLink and EIA-J compatible.

PM if interested. Price of £15 each includes P&P. You can buy one or two - no problem.

Presto, Jun 1, 2007
Ask a Question