A/S Desire Decade + Burson AP160

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by mellstock, Jan 29, 2013.

1. mellstock

mellstock

FS: Audi Synthesis Desire Decade power amp & Burson AP160 Buffer

Desire Decade: I purchased this all the way back in 2005. I was a bit unlucky since the right channel output stage went down a year later, necessitating a call to Mr Heaton and shipping up to Nottingham. Post-repair it’s never missed a beat. RCAs only. Standard version & no Blackgate capacitors. Black, boxed, original polysterene enclosures and with manual. I’ll take some close-up pics of the extremely low-visibility blemishes. All are apparent only on the very closest inspection.

£895 + p&p

Burson AP160 Buffer: bought from a fellow ‘Wammer in August 2010. This amp sorts out impedance mismatches between components. RCAs. Very many useful and realistic reviews on-line which match my experience. I positioned it between my VTL valve pre- and the Desire Decade and it worked a subtle treat. It was easily missed when taken out of the system. Silver, original box, enclosures. As new.

£200 + p&p

mellstock, Jan 29, 2013
  2. mellstock

mellstock

DESIRE DECADE SOLD
    Burson Buffer remains... a very interesting bit of kit... Offers?

mellstock, Feb 6, 2013
Ask a Question