A/V Kit for sale + more coming soon

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by julian2002, Feb 13, 2005.

1. julian2002

julian2002 Muper Soderator

In my latest round of merlinisation i'm radically downsizing my rig.
    currently on the block are...

a mint yamaha dsp e-800. this is a 3 channel amp / processor that allows you to use your 2 channel hi-fi amp and speakers as the front pair in your a/v setup. has lots of whizzy dsp modes and internal dpl, dd and dts decoding. will also do video switching etc. mint condition, boxed with manual and remote. new price £350, internet price £250, yours for £150.

B&W CDM CNT center speaker. as new condition. fantastic sound - i once toyed with using 2 of these as my main speakers. b&w kevlar woven mid / bass driver and nautilus tweeter. rare red cherry finish. no longer sold so perfect opportunity to upgrade your existing center or use it to upgrade to 6.1 / 7.1 surround. new price was £450 (IIRC). yours for £225.

Mission 78ds dipole rear surround speakers. fantastic sound field dispersion from these dedicated rear speakers. new price was about £300. take them home for £125.

comming soon in the great sell off.....
    Naim Nac 82 + napsc, stright thru boards, link plugs, din to phono adapter & bnc to phono adaptors - £950
    Naim Hicap x 2 - £475 each (well matched for 82 above - package discount available)
    Audio Synthesis Dax - 2 (hdcd and npc filters) - £500
    3x Supra mains leads with wattgate / crabtree plugs - £25 each
    Isotek minisub - £275
    Isotek mains lead - £35
    chord cobra 2 din to phono - £40

naim serial no's and pics to follow - nothing serviced.
    would prefer face to face / cash transaction but bank transfer / courier is fine however all prices are excluiding carriage so you'll have to pay that on top. willing to deliver / meet halfway by negotiation. pm or e-mail me on julian dot alden-salter at ntlworld dot com

cheers

julian

julian2002, Feb 13, 2005
Ask a Question