Acoustic Energy Ae1 MK3's and Dedicated Stands

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Egger, May 18, 2008.

1. Egger

Egger

As in the title up for sale are my recently purchased Ae1 Mk3's and dedicated stands and the stands cost £500 new. They are 2 and a half years old and in superb condition both cosmetically and sonically, they are very stylish looking speakers only rivaled by the Wilson Benesch Arcs in my opinion. I have had them for only a short time and I am only selling as they unfortunately don't work in my room because of the area I have to place them makes an alcove and they don't like it ! I love these speakers and I am only selling them as its cheaper than moving house to accommodate them ! These speakers are very highly regarded and they are winners of many awards and recommendations. I have the box and packaging for the speakers but not stands and collection only due to the sheer weight. Total package £1150 but may split if the speakers sell first then it would be speakers £900 and stands £250.

PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2008
    Egger, May 18, 2008
  2. Egger

matgater Matgater

Oversea Buyer

Hi,

This is Matthew Chang and would like to buy this speaker. Would you ship it to oversea? I am located in Taiwan.

If you could, please contact me with my email. [email protected]

Thank you

Best Regards,
    Matthew

matgater, Dec 30, 2008
Ask a Question