Acoustic Energy AE1 MkIII with original AE glass/steel stands

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Achimota, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Achimota

Achimota

For sale a pair of AE1 MkIII in piano black, with original AE glass/steel stands.

The speakers are in excellent, unmarked condition.

The stands - a £450 extra when new - are also in excellent condition, except for a light mark on one of the 4 legs of one of the stands, which is barely visible and only upon close inspection.

Asking price £1,100, for both speakers and stands

Please don't forget that the piano black finish was more expensive than the ubiquitous fake-wood finish if you're comparing prices / ads

I have lots of pictures, please PM if interested or if you have any questions.:)

The stands are lead filled and therefore extremely heavy (and the speakers aren't lightweights either) and have glass bases, therefore collection from London would be preferred. If you'd rather not venture past the M25 and into central London, I can arrange to meet in any neighbouring county (Sussex, Essex, Kent, etc) just outside the M25. Alternatively, I can arrange delivery at cost. Happy to accept Paypal, provided the buyer agrees to cover their fees (3.5%).

Please do not contact me with unreasonable / silly offers as I am not desperate to sell them.:MILD:

Achimota, Aug 24, 2010
Ask a Question