Acoustic Zen Matrix Ref 2, XLR, 1mtr

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by misterpete, Mar 10, 2010.

1. misterpete

misterpete

I have a surplus pair of the superb Acoustic Zen Matrix interconnects for sale. They are 1.0 mtr in length and are balanced with XLR plugs.
    Her's some blurb:-

Here are what reviewers are saying"Acoustic Zen cables convey more musical information than I've ever heard, and they do it in a completely balanced and neutral way. I can think of no higher praise to heap on audio cables -- or any audio component for that matter -- and I highly recommend you try them. This is one case where if a dealer recommends Acoustic Zen cables, you can be sure he's got your best interest in mind." ---SOUNDSTAGE"

The Matrix Reference II flushed out things from piano soundboards to cymbal tonality more completely while also bringing a greater sense of heft and weight to elements within the soundstage. In short, with the Matrix Reference II/Silver Reference II combo the music blended into a more cohesive and expressive whole" ---SOUNDSTAGE REVIEW"

When the first two pairs of Acoustic Zen cables went into my system (displacing, for this listening, a pair of Magnan and a pair of Harmonic Tech cables), the soundstage both deepened and grew wider. It more fully resembled the actual physical location where the music that I recorded was captured live-to-two-tracks."----STEREOTIMES

They are great cables, cheapest on Audiogon are about £300 with tax and duty, I would like £199 incl postage for these beauties.

misterpete, Mar 10, 2010
Ask a Question