AKG K1000 Headphones

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by SteveParsons, Feb 23, 2010.

1. SteveParsons

SteveParsons

Hi all,

Selling my AKG K1000 headphones (that plug directly into amplifier outputs).

Moved back to listening to speakers since my kid has got a bit older - and I acquired a lovely pair of WLM Diva speakers off a wammer

Legendary headphones and with the RWA amps I preferred them to a Stax 6060 system I had. They do make you look like a bit of a tw*t tho . Caused endless hilarity in my house.

They are in very good nick and come with the wooden box (pics will follow when I get time). Only thing I'd say about them is that the tails (which you screw into the speaker terminals) need retinning. Happy to do that with silver solder for a buyer or you can do it youself. Pretty easy job. Haven't done it myself yet as I just left the copper naked and cleaned regularly. Why have silver solder getting in the way...

S/N is 10789 and I'm looking for £700 - although the market on these is always a bit variable. I'm putting them up here first rather than headfi but will put on there if theres no interest.

links...

http://www.onheadphones.com/product-reviews/audiophile/akg-k1000-headphones.html

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/akg/k1000_1.html

Cheers,

Steve

SteveParsons, Feb 23, 2010
  2. SteveParsons

SteveParsons

3. SteveParsons

SteveParsons

bump as I've just resurfaced from work.

SteveParsons, Mar 27, 2010
  4. SteveParsons

SteveParsons