Answering machine tapes at Mana HQ

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marco, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco

Marco

Further to the recent Mana thread, where in one of my posts I gave the impression that John Watson of Mana allowed others to hear details of his private answering machine messages, I would just like to make it clear this is indeed not the case. I never heard a word on any such tapes.

I have the utmost respect for John, and his integrity should not have been called into question as a result of petty point scoring between James and I - for that I apologise.

I was just winding up James, after much provocation, in retaliation to some derogatory remarks he had made about me. I have already stated on the Mana forum that I would like the pointless bickering between him and I to end, and I also extend those sentiments here. I thought it prudent that I should mention this in order that the truth is known.

I don't feel that any further discussion/debate on the matter is likely to be of benefit to the situation, and would therefore ask Michael or Julian to kindly lock the thread.

Regards,
    Marco.

Marco, Nov 17, 2003
  2. Marco

The Devil IHTFP

I think it would be extremely important to inset a link to this delayed apology into the original scandalous fabrication by Marco, otherwise more people may read it and not realise that it is actually untrue.

Some good has come from all this: JW and I have patched up our differences, which is nice.

The Devil, Nov 17, 2003
  3. Marco

michaelab desafinado

Thread locked, as requested allthough I suspect Marco would have preferred it if James hadn't had the last word :D

James - I don't know what you're referring to. PM me a link and I'll make a judgement.

Let's hope this new found "detente" continues :)

Michael.

michaelab, Nov 17, 2003
Ask a Question