Any Java programmers looking for a job in Edinburgh?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dunkyboy, Jan 16, 2006.

1. dunkyboy

dunkyboy

Hi guys,

My company, Rapid Mobile (www.rapid-mobile.com ) is looking to hire two software engineers ASAP. Official blurb is below:

<<
    Rapid Mobile Media Ltd is expanding and has an immediate need for experienced software engineers to work in our central Edinburgh offices. You will be hard working, innovative and ambitious with proven experience in J2EE and JSP/Servlets. Preference will be given to candidates with J2ME, HTML, JDBC and JUnit experience as we develop multi-platform solutions.
    >>

Our main area of expertise is Java applications for mobile phones, but we do a lot of web applications and the like too. It's a great little company, currently 7 employees, all good folk, and it's run by two guys who really know what they're doing and are properly decent guys - and who have big plans for the company. The company's also doing very well at the moment - investment capital secured and several big projects on the go (hence the need to expand rapidly!) We're based in George Street (one block from Princes St, right in the town centre) too, so location is great.

If you or someone you know might be interested, send a CV to Jason Twigg at jason DOT twigg AT rapid-mobile DOT com. Tell them to mention that they're submitting on the suggestion of Duncan Armstrong, as I get a nice recruitment bonus if they get hired! Pass this on to any programmers you know looking for a job in Edinburgh...

Cheers,

Dunc

dunkyboy, Jan 16, 2006
  2. dunkyboy

dunkyboy

We're hiring again, though we're now looking for more junior programmers - graduates and folk with 1 or 2 years, experience. More senior types may certainly still apply, of course!

The company has grown rather a lot since originally posting, with now over a dozen employees and a lot of investment capital to play with. We have a lot of interesting projects on the go, so there's a good deal of scope for creativity and personal development - it's all a lot of fun, and rather exciting.

Any questions, let me know, or just email Jason (address in the OP).

Cheers,
    Dunc

P.S. - Don't forget to mention my name if applying - the big tasty recruitment bonus still applies! :)

dunkyboy, Nov 6, 2006
  3. dunkyboy

andrew1810

I doubt you are looking for support people or very junior php developers are you?

andrew1810, Nov 6, 2006
Ask a Question