Anyone got a circuit diagram for an Aura PA200?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Effem, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Effem

Effem Cable manufacturer

Anyone got a circuit diagram for one of these or know where to obtain one?

My Aura PA-200 power amp was working fine as usual last night. Today I switch on and zilch it shows no signs of life, so I check the mains input fuse and it's totally black inside the glass :( Probed about with meter on the obvious things like rectifier diodes but nothing obvious shows. The mains transformer has a couple of quirky readings but without the circuit diagram I can't be sure if it's correct or not.

I'm getting the DT's already being without my music :(

Effem, Aug 27, 2007
  2. Effem

teaseme

have the email address of the service guy for aura amps - i have a similar problem with my PA200 but haven't got around to getting it fixed yet ! PM me if you'd like his email address , he's in bradford but you could post to him, he seems genuine & sometimes sells aura stuff on ebay.

teaseme, Aug 27, 2007
  3. Effem

zanash

Its normally the output transistor that goes creating a power draw that takes its resistors and fuse ....but it maybe something entirely different !

zanash, Aug 28, 2007
  4. Effem

Effem Cable manufacturer

Thanks for your thoughts, they are appreciated.

I know Ramesh can indeed repair these as he has a small stockpile of Aura spares squirrelled away, but his repair services are not cheap from what I have heard, plus postage two ways and the bill starts to grow a bit :(

By the way, if anyone else needs help with Aura spares, here is his email address: [email protected]

Effem, Aug 28, 2007
  5. Effem

Rana

I have used Ramesh Lad in the past when I had Aura PA200s. Used him twice. Good service and reasonable cost IMHO.

Rana

Rana, Aug 29, 2007
Ask a Question