Arcam CD92 - Ringdac CD player with HDCD

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Cloth-Ears, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Cloth-Ears

Cloth-Ears

This Arcam is about four years old and was £850. The CD92 was the top of Diva range players before going up to Arcam FMJ. Siver-grey finish.

I'm only asking £300 for it.

If you're interested the chances are you know about the virtues of the Ringdac. It has a gorgous sound. The player is also HDCD capable. There are two sets of analogue outputs.

If you are using a middle market or lesser player this Arcam would be a significant step up for you and could work with much more expensive amplifiers. I hasd been using it alongside a £1500 player and kept it for a different sound alternative. Sometimes it was better and was certainly not out of it's depth in the company of the more expensive one. I then got the Chord dac. I thought it would be a bit silly to keep the Arcam when I have the choice of Exposure direct outputs or three different Chord dac settings, hence it's sale now. I've been meaning to do it for ages but never got round to it. I'm actually selling a load of other stuff, which I'll talk about in other threads.

I have a Harmon Kardon AV receiver and floorstanding plus centre speakers by Acoustic Energy, plus QED cable - a great AV system on the cheap for anyone that wants to get a system off the ground without spending much. I also have a load of old hifi, some of which is already sold. I am active mainly on another forum where some of you me know me but recognise my name here also. Yes, I'm the same pesky pink and white striped cat.

Cloth-Ears sales come with an unusual offer and I'm applying it to everything I'm selling in my clearout : You can change your mind if not satisfied ! :eek:

[​IMG]

Cloth-Ears, Dec 7, 2006
  2. Cloth-Ears

hsam

Boxed?

hsam, Dec 9, 2006
  3. Cloth-Ears

davidgl

cd 92

Hi there
    You have a ready and willing buyer.
    Have PM'd you.
    Dave

davidgl, Dec 9, 2006
  4. Cloth-Ears

Cloth-Ears

It's boxed.

Insured Special Delivery is £18 I think. I'll charge just ten quid.

I'm affraid you were beaten to it, however if he changes his mind I'll contact the next who said yes to it. I just have to contact Arcam regarding exact age of it. Will post in both forums what is happening as soon as I know, so watch this space.

Thanks.

Cloth-Ears, Dec 9, 2006
  5. Cloth-Ears

Cloth-Ears

Player is sold.

It might, at an outside chance become available again should the buyer change his mind once in the system. I gave him the option to change his mind. Otherwise, it's gone I'm affraid.

Thanks to all those who expressed an interest.

Cloth-Ears, Dec 11, 2006
Ask a Question