Atacama R724 Speaker Stands (Black)

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Crustyloafer, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

As above states I have for a sale a pair of Atacama R724 speaker stands for sale. These normally retail for £280 a pair and come supplied with 4x 9kg tubs of Atabites filling material. The stands I am selling have an extra two tubs of Atabites in each one making them about 60kg each. This combination would normally sell for £360, I am looking to sell for £200. Due to the weight these would need to be collected personally. I am based in Edinburgh and I believe there are a few other members on here based around there too. I am also supplying a set of 8 Goldring spike discs, normally £18, which I use to sit upside down on the top spikes of the stands to protect the speaker cabinet. The photo below shows these stands with my now sold AE1s (which is why I am selling the stands). These stands are now currently held in my shop (Sevenoaks Edinburgh) and are available for collection or inspection there. If anyone is interested in a really superb pair of stands that can do justice to almost any level of standmounting speaker then give me a call that the shop on 0131 2297267.

[​IMG]

Crustyloafer, Feb 17, 2006
  2. Crustyloafer

shrink

my god thats a big sub mate. not many subs the size of your TV eh :)

shrink, Feb 17, 2006
  3. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Thanks for the comments, but are you going to buy the stands?

Crustyloafer, Feb 18, 2006
  4. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Come on guys, someone must want these great stands. Will improve the sound of almost any high quality standmounter. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet with someone if necessary.

Crustyloafer, Feb 24, 2006
Ask a Question