ATC Concept 4 subwoofer

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by dunkyboy, Oct 21, 2003.

1. dunkyboy

dunkyboy

FS: ATC Concept 4 subwoofer - PRICE REDUCED

BEAST of a subwoofer, from personal experience better suited to music than movies - incredibly accurate, tight, controlled, and dynamic - though in a small- to medium-sized room it will kick serious ass for movies too.

Specs are as follows:

* 12" ATC driver (very meaty, ~13kg alone!)
    * 650-watt RMS quality ATC amp (1000-watt dynamic!)
    * 58cm x 50cm x 50cm (H x W x D)
    * 54kg total weight!! Not something you can pick up on your own!
    * Dark grey gloss finish (gorgeous, matches ATC Active 10 and Active 20 cabinets)

Official website at www.atc.gb.net, though there isn't much info on the C4 sub.

£1100, but will consider offers (£2000 new)

Unit is approx. four months old and in perfect condition.

Selling because my room is an absolute beeyatch when it comes to bass - sucks the life right out of it - and I feel I need to change to something that can churn out monster SPLs, like one of the big American subwoofer beasts. This sub is sadly a bit too subtle and refined for my room.

Ideally would be collected from Edinburgh, but I have the original crate (yes, crate!) so I could conceivably ship it elsewhere, though the costs would be entirely up to the buyer.

If you would like a demo, you're more than welcome to come 'round for a visit.

Cheers,

Dunc

P.S. - Note, this really is a monolithic sub (it's about the same size as Godzilla itself, the Velodyne HGS-18!) - there's no way you'll get this past your significant other without prior approval, guaranteed!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2003
    dunkyboy, Oct 21, 2003
  2. dunkyboy

dunkyboy

Price reduced, to £1100 or near offer.

dunkyboy, Oct 24, 2003
Ask a Question