Atlas Ichor Bi-Wire Speaker cable

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by marcd51, Nov 4, 2005.

1. marcd51

marcd51

Anybody out their have this speaker cable as I have had it for around year and a half but unable to find any other reviews on this cable!!!!

Are their any links were people have used this cable and given their views instead!!! :confused: :(

marcd51, Nov 4, 2005
  2. marcd51

inteificio

What do you think about the cable?

inteificio, Nov 5, 2005
  3. marcd51

marcd51

This cable is great on all front's very natural sounding one of the reasons that I chose to go through the Atlas route with all my other cables.

This cable gives a nice tight bass response and a sweet and clear treble as well as a much focused midrange. I felt that I could have attained this quality with a cheaper Atlas cable or this cable was a little over priced maybe….. I brought this cable before their new range came out that is the new Atlas Hyper cable range.

Generally very good and improved with time I thought I have also used recently to help burn in the cable and it did help and made quite a difference in my opinion and I know the dury is still out on this one with allot of people the Densen De-Magic cd.

I have had other cables in the past but this cable did beat them hands down on all fronts. :rolleyes: :) :cool:

marcd51, Nov 5, 2005
Ask a Question