Audio accessory recommended by A.C.A.! Unusual isn't it?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by skaloumbakas, Jan 20, 2009.

1. skaloumbakas

skaloumbakas

Hi,

It is not usual for the Audiophile Club of Athens (A.C.A.) and for me to recommend audio products, especially an audio accessory.
    But allow me to say that this is something special!

This I am talking about is THE MOST effective accessory to remove E/M fields and their detrimental influence to the audio signal, as it travels from source to speakers...

For more, please visit: http://aca.gr/equip25.htm

Enjoy

skaloumbakas, Jan 20, 2009
  2. skaloumbakas

The Devil IHTFP

Did he really spend only three (3) years developing these ground-breaking Sonic Purifiers? He deserves a hearty slap, on the back.

The Devil, Jan 20, 2009
  3. skaloumbakas

skaloumbakas

NMSPs proper placing etc...

I fully understand your reservations towards a new product, especially if this is an audio accessory...

Never the less, here are 2 videos - already included in the review I posted - which explains (I hope...) some practicalities about the products proper placing and such... (Greek and English language are used)

video#1

Video#2

Thanks for your interest anyway...

skaloumbakas, Jan 23, 2009
  4. skaloumbakas

The Devil IHTFP

Well, you both look very nice and sincere. And if it makes your components sound more "expensive", then why not? Your system actually is a bit more expensive with the Sonic Purifiers, after all.

What was the music in the background?

The Devil, Jan 23, 2009
  5. skaloumbakas

skaloumbakas

it was a CD from Mapleshade

First of all I want to thank the moderator for embedding my videos! :)

To ask the question now, if I remember well, it was a CD from Mapleshade, ( this one: http://www.mapleshaderecords.com/cds/02132.php )

This company has incredibly recorded and nice music !

As far as the 6% increase in my system's price. It sounds much more with those NMSP's and i say that as honestly as I can...

Thanks

skaloumbakas, Jan 23, 2009
  6. skaloumbakas

spica

Most interesting... amazing depths of exploration in the quest for hi-fi nirvana. Could you say to what level is the sound improved upon with the addition of the purification, are perhaps the changes subtle, slight, extreme..etc and are your findings in agreement with others who have also listened with and without purification ? :)

spica, Jan 23, 2009
  7. skaloumbakas

skaloumbakas

Technicalities will come soon...

This is one of the most incredible products that SO MANY TOP SYSTEM owners have applied to their systems (and with NO silly technical info which is the main source of PLACEBO...)

And no-one, I REPEAT NO ONE thought the opposite!!!

Please, read the paper again...

Technicalities will come soon...
    BUT NOT BEFORE LISTENING! THIS IS THE RIGHT PROCEDURE!

skaloumbakas, Jan 24, 2009
  8. skaloumbakas

The Devil IHTFP

There's a ton of nonsense about EMR in your link. I'd call it technical disinformation, or guff. So in that sense, it's true that there is no "silly technical info".

Listening is the wrong procedure, your eager to be pleased brain will tell you it's good. You've been had.

P.S. music like that (http://www.mapleshaderecords.com/cds/02132.php) has to be heard to be believed.

The Devil, Jan 24, 2009
  9. skaloumbakas

skaloumbakas

I wouldn't expect anything else from a DEVIL... :JOEL:

skaloumbakas, Jan 24, 2009
  10. skaloumbakas

Mr_Sukebe

What a bunch of raving loonies. Gotta love em' for it. Just wish I had the dosh. Good on em.

Mr_Sukebe, Jan 24, 2009
  11. skaloumbakas

spica

Perhaps a way could be found to counteract excitement by the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program and other such sophisticated phase array electromagnetic superweapons" :)

how different are the NM sonic purifiers from .. other Organite devices ?

eg..... http://www.energystore.biz/index_files/org2.htm

In your listening comments you explain the benefit derived of listening to a good quality system, however, throughout all of the very fine and detailed analysis..of a good sound, little is mentioned of coherence regarding the sonic purifiers (these stuff) until a detached last few lines informs us that :
    Given the fact that a 10% on average is given to signal wires, we would safely propose a 5% of the system's cost to be spent on these NMSPs. To our opinion, these are the best value for money accessories in the Audio world, giving a lot more than a 12% of system's cost wire vs a 2% wire...

Will a connection be made at some point ?. The results of the panel, listening with and without will be most interesting :)

spica, Jan 25, 2009
  12. skaloumbakas

thrudge

LOL!

thrudge, Jan 25, 2009
  13. skaloumbakas

George Sallit

Yasoo Christos.

I wish you luck here as there are many opposed to all of these issues and a lot do not believe that cables make any difference.

I have admired what you guys are doing in Greece and there are certainly some very fine systems, it must be great to meet up with people with very similar interests. Mention hifi/audio here and people think Sony/Bose. Very few think of the real stuff so boards like this are interesting and varied.

Unfortunately, here you can rarely have a discussion on different types of cables with others of a similar interest before someone wades in and says it is all placebo, your are delusional and an audiophool. Odd that when I do discuss this people have similar views on the 'sound' of cables but may have different preferences.

Whilst I am not sure that I agree with some of the technical statements made in the paper it may be worth getting some to try out.

George Sallit, Jan 25, 2009
  14. skaloumbakas

anubisgrau

do you provide a money-back guarantee on this product? otherwise i might be highly suspicious of another audio forum spin - you seem to have posted a similar - word to word - post on every audio forum i know. i've seen the same four times so far and i visit only four.

anubisgrau, Jan 25, 2009
  15. skaloumbakas

skaloumbakas

For your information, I have posted to 20 forums if that pleases you...

skaloumbakas, Jan 25, 2009
  16. skaloumbakas

The Devil IHTFP

How many of the other nineteen (19) forums think you are nuts, too?

The Devil, Jan 26, 2009
  17. skaloumbakas

spica

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    spica, Jan 26, 2009
  18. skaloumbakas

skaloumbakas

I have told you that technicalities, graphs etc. will follow soon

Be patient my children...

By the way, the product came after 3 years of intensive research FOR HIGH END applications and has nothing to do with the above (which you have posted twice!!!) or with...

... CIA, or GKB or, FBI NASA or Mosad, Osama Bin Laden or Musahedin or... :MILD:

All of them! and that's perfectly normal for people who do not have the audio systems to try this on... :):):)

- http://aca.gr/system_aca.htm

Now you will excuse me, I have other things to do. Thank you for your interest...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    skaloumbakas, Jan 26, 2009
  19. skaloumbakas

spica

Am i to take it then, that the NM sonic Purifier bares no resemblance to an Organite device in that it is not a mixture of metallic particles suspended in an organic medium ? :)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination.â€Â

Benjamin Franklin.

spica, Jan 26, 2009
  20. skaloumbakas

The Devil IHTFP

You seem to be saying that this product's benefits will only be apparent when it is used in conjunction with a particular type of hi-fi system. Who else has heard that one before?

This is a very weak sales pitch.

The Devil, Jan 26, 2009
Ask a Question