audio note io 1 for sale, immaculate, as new

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by A.N., May 5, 2010.

1. A.N.

A.N.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is back up for sale as i've been holding it for a buyer to raise funds, but funds have been tight and quite understandably a job, transport and everything else comes before buying an expensive cartridge

anyway, i bought this brand spanking new in april (infact, iirc, i recieved it april 4th 2009) and it has been on 1 arm only, my pu7. it was used for a MAX of 100 hours, (i'd say around 70 ish to be more accurate) and on the 29th of dec last year it was taken off the pu7 and put back in its box, its never been used since. so all in all, its been used over a period of 8 months, and no more than 100 hours MAX.

the last person to hear this was the buyer, and then to not put anymore hours on it, it was taken off the pu7, boxed up, and lovingly taken care of

it is 100% in every way, and its a pity the guy has other priorities, but, its only a cart, and there are far more important things in life

i've just taken some pics of the actual cart, and of course, being blue, it sounds better than the red!

i've also included some pics of when it was first installed on my pu7, so you can see the hypnotic colour........................

as i've sold all my hifi, this is one thing that i aspired to, as i doubt i'll ever own another til the little un has grown up, but i've owned one, loved every lp i played with it and hope someone will look after it

i'm asking £1200, which is half price of new, or very near offers. i prefer pick up obviously, but i will courier this, but it will have to be insured at its full retail special next day delivery, and definately uk only. comes with the original wooden box and the stylus guard.

A.N., May 5, 2010
  2. A.N.

A.N.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    A.N., May 5, 2010
  3. A.N.

A.N.

Sold.

A.N., May 19, 2010
Ask a Question