Audio Physic Luna Sub

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by MysteryMan, Nov 12, 2009.

1. MysteryMan

MysteryMan

I am selling an Audio Physic Luna sub, finished in a lovely maple wood veneer.

It is in 'as new' condition and comes complete with original packaging, booklets (English & German) and spikes.

I will also include 2m of the excellent DNM Stereo Solid Core Precision speaker cable. This is the preferred method of connection, although, phono inputs could also be used.

This is widely regarded as the BEST sub you can get for use with 2-channel music systems as it can achieve fabulous integration with the other 2 speakers.

Having said that, it will also work superbly with multi-channel HT systems!

This is a stunningly capable piece of equipment, and can be tailored through a panel of dials to suit the characteristics of any room. Plenty of info on the web.

Width 260mm, Height 660mm, Depth 395mm
    Weight: 28kg

I have uploaded some photos to PhotoBucket

Looking for £595, plus £20 for insured shipping (unless you collect from me in Cheshire)

The Audio Physics Luna subwoofer is a front-firing, dual 10-inch subwoofer with built-in 150-watt amplifier that has provisions to adjust response for room size, stiffness and room gain variables and features a velocity feedback control circuit to monitor woofer impulse response. Variable crossover points include 35 Hz, 46 Hz, 61 Hz, 80 Hz, 105 Hz and a crossover bypass function. 600 ohms high-level RCA inputs (cables included) provide connection from amplifier outputs to maximize tonal balance with main speakers. The Luna weighs 58 lbs, measures 25" x 11" x 16" (HxDxW) and is recommend for rooms of 130 to 500 square feet. Available finishes include Cherry and Black as standard while Birdseye Maple, Anthracite Maple and Mahogany for an additional cost.

MysteryMan, Nov 12, 2009
  2. MysteryMan

MysteryMan

Any interest before it goes on fleabay?

MysteryMan, Nov 15, 2009
  3. MysteryMan

MysteryMan

Item has now Sold!

Luna has been sold

MysteryMan, Dec 20, 2009
Ask a Question