Audiogon info.

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by MartinC, Jan 12, 2004.

1. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

I'm looking at buying a Shunyata mains cable from an Audiogon seller (Papafishy, just in case any of you have dealt with him?), but was wondering if I could just get a little info from you guys that have used Audiogon? For a fixed price/obo ad, should there be any sort of official Audiogon e-mails/transaction details, or is it just a question of agreeing things with the seller yourself? The website talks about online transaction tracking, but I think this is just for auctions at present? Basically I've essentially agreed a purchase, but am a little twitchy about the lack of anything more than just his personal e-mails, and wanted to check this was standard.

Cheers guys,

Martin

MartinC, Jan 12, 2004
  2. MartinC

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Marain, He's fine straight memeber of A/G, no probs, have dealt before, :) he feed back is good anyone with more than 50 is spot as a rule, audiogon arn't like those clowns at ebay, they do act if there's aproblem. just swop mails, pay the man paypal and he'll send usualy the same day.
    However Martin, whay are you borthering with audio fool cables that make no difference, seems a bit pointless I feel ;) Wm

wadia-miester, Jan 12, 2004
  3. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Cheers WM.

I've been hunting a smart looking draught excluder for a while now but hopefully this should do the trick ;)

MartinC, Jan 12, 2004
  4. MartinC

Martin, yes I used one of those large draught excluders (anaconda vx) on Timpy's dac 20 for a laugh, might make ol' CJ smile if he heard it :D

5. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Should it fail in it's draught excluder duties I'll be giving it a go on my DAC20 for a laugh :) . (It's only a Black Mamba, but should be worth a shot).

MartinC, Jan 12, 2004
  6. MartinC

Martin, should make no difference at sir, please put the dunces hat on & sat at the back of the class

7. MartinC

adam

Agree with Tony,shunyatas are a waste of time,whatever the colour is this is how they will sound:eek: Had no problems with the guys from Audiogon,deals go through smoothly,use the USPS service,its been very good and ONTIME,and the packaging has been first class.

adam, Jan 12, 2004
Ask a Question