Audiolab 8000A and 8000P

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by mattykhz, Mar 22, 2008.

1. mattykhz

mattykhz

My owned from new Audiolab 8000A is for sale. It is a C serial number and has been in my same set up and never moved since purchase.

I have to consolidate my old hifi and home cinemas set ups for something more girlfriend friendly.

I have box, instructions, original receipt, brochure from era.

It has driven my Kef 103/4 speakers well in biwire configuration from both sets of speaker terminals.

I also have a 8000P E serial number that I was going to partner when moving into the new house but that is now for sale too. It also has brochure, instructions and box.

I am after £200 for the 8000A and £350 for the 8000P.

The rest of my stuff for sale includes a Nakamichi DR3 owned from new, various TDK and That's tapes, Audioquest Indigo 3.7m pair speaker cables, 0.5, Audioquest Quartz interconnect and Nordost Flatline Bi Wire speaker cable approx 1.5m pair.

mattykhz, Mar 22, 2008
  2. mattykhz

CD-12

Nordost

How much would you like for the Nordost flatline please?

CD-12, Mar 22, 2008
  3. mattykhz

mattykhz

Cheapest I have found on the web is £169 for a 2m pair. As mine are second hand, 1.5m pair I think £50 is acceptable.

I have also found a length of flatline which seems to be terminated with an nordost XLR type plug at one end and 4 banana plugs at the other. Not sure if this is of any use to anyone?

mattykhz, Mar 25, 2008
  4. mattykhz

sledger Sledger

I may be interested in your audiolab 8000p but the price would need to be below £300.

I know the new 8000p amp is not rated high but, if you shop around, you can get one for around £300!

Also, the older p's do break down as a mate will testify, he paid £275 from ebay but it broke down after a few months. Never the less, having heard one coupled with a 8000a (I use) I am happy to take the chance, if the price is right?

Incidentally, I presume the amp has not been modified (as advised for use with 8000a)?

Let me know your thoughts.............

sledger, Feb 11, 2009
Ask a Question