Audiolab 8000P For Sale

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by mattykhz, Jan 29, 2008.

1. mattykhz

mattykhz

My E Serial Number Audiolab 8000P is for sale as I bought it to biamp my 8000A and now that I have just bought a house with my girlfriend I need more friendly set up for AV use.

Boxed and with everything, I am looking for £350 ono.

I am getting rid of my Audiolab 8000A, 8000P, Marantz CD 63 KI Signature, Kef Reference 103/4 and cables.

This was my audio set up and was a great match.

I am also getting rid of the Denon DHT550SD all in one system I currently use for watching movies.

mattykhz, Jan 29, 2008
  2. mattykhz

shrink

im sorry i really dont see you getting £350 for an old second hand 8000P.... you can buy brand new ones for £349, and its likely a bit of dealer haggling will get this down as well.

shrink, Jan 30, 2008
  3. mattykhz

mattykhz

No problem. Yes you can buy a new amp that says audiolab on the front and is made in a foreign country but that would not be the same as buying an audiolab amp that was made in the UK.

You can buy a print of a painting, looks the same as the real thing but isn't. Same thing here.

mattykhz, Jan 31, 2008
  4. mattykhz

Spenny

I sold my f serial no 8000P last year on ebay to a chap from Italy for £350.00, he was delighted with it!

Good luck with the sale!

Spenny, Jan 31, 2008
  5. mattykhz

mattykhz

Cheers Spenny. Shame a lot of people confuse the asian made new audiolabs with the proper british made older ones.

Lowest I will take is £300 which I think is fair for an E serial number.

I have not advertised on ebay or gumtree yet so may well do that when I get my DSLR set up at weekend.

mattykhz, Feb 1, 2008
  6. mattykhz

mattykhz

Taking photos when battery is charged so if anyone requires them please let me know, otherwise will be going on Gumtree and ebay.

mattykhz, Feb 11, 2008
  7. mattykhz

sledger Sledger

I may be interested in your 8000p but the price would need to be below £300.

I know the new 8000p amp is not rated as highly but, if you shop around, you can get one for around £300!

Also, the older p's do break down as a mate will testify, he paid £275 from ebay but it broke down after a few months. Never the less, having heard one coupled with a 8000a (I use) I am happy to take the chance, if the price is right?

Incidentally, I presume the amp has not been modified (as advised for use with 8000a)?

Let me know your thoughts.............

sledger, Feb 12, 2009
Ask a Question