Audiophysic Avanti mkIII

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by jtc, Mar 6, 2007.

1. jtc

jtc

I have decided to sell my Audiophysic Avanti mkIII speakers - mainly due to needing a bit more space, some money and less comments about the 'monsters' in the front-room. So, they are officially available, and priced at a competitive £4000 (or best offer):

[​IMG]

These are decent sized floor-standers which retail for nearly £9000 new. My pair, in solid cherry front with cherry veneered cabinet, is in near mint condition and includes the original boxes, grilles and AP setup guide. They are less than 18 months old, and have impressed everyone who has had a chance to hear them. They certainly are far in front of any speaker I've yet heard - super fast, very taut, deep bass, effortless dynamics and surprisingly easy to drive. A 4 ohm design, they are 89dB efficient and each speaker contains a HF unit, two midranges and four 7" bass units (side mounted).

[​IMG]

Due to their size and substantial weight, I am happy to deliver these within a reasonable driving distance of my home near Edinburgh. If it's a bit further, I will do it for petrol costs and the promise of tea+biscuits. They're a bit too heavy for one person to unload anyway, so I will indeed earn my refreshments. Of course, courier delivery is an option, but with a shipping weight which must be almost as heavy as I am, and an insured value of nearly nine grand, this is likely to be an expensive option. Suffice to say, UK only!

[​IMG]

These wonderful speakers are among the very best speakers money can buy (at least up to £10k) and so represent a bit of a bargain at £4k (or your best realistic offer). I'd be delighted to demonstrate the speakers and can supply further details or pictures on request.

A HUGE amount of top end speaker for a bargain-basement price (relatively speaking) - email me at jtcedinburgh at my gmail dot com address.

Thanks,

John

jtc, Mar 6, 2007
  2. jtc

jtc

Bump - I am happy to consider offers and/or part-exchange. You will not find better full-range speakers at this price!

jtc, Mar 7, 2007
  3. jtc

jtc

Don't forget that I will deliver these within a decent distance of Edinburgh included in the price, or further at petrol costs... and help you set them up (as they're VERY heavy)

jtc, Mar 7, 2007
  4. jtc

HR100MCS

What would you be interested in as a part exchange?

I have a pair of Audio Physic Virgo III (superb) in MINT conditon which are less than 1 year old. They are in the Birds Eye maple finish.

HR100MCS, Mar 9, 2007
  5. jtc

jtc

I might consider it, yes. Do you have any pictures? I had Virgo IIIs before, which are good speakers (Avanti III is quite a way better it must be said, but then you knew that!).

Send me an email and we can talk some more...

jtc, Mar 9, 2007
  6. jtc

jtc

Bump

jtc, Mar 26, 2007
Ask a Question