AV Amp, 5.1 NXT Speakers, CD Players

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by rcook, Apr 16, 2009.

1. rcook

rcook

have the following to move on for a mate of mine :

Denon AVR 3801 AV Amplifier. Boxed and immaculate, was around £1500 new in 2001. £100 ono

Mission FS2-AV 5.1 NXT speaker system. Five small NXT speakers in silver with a sub-woofer in black. All boxed and immaculate, though some of the flat stick-on speaker cable has been used so would need some form of replacement £100 ono

Additional Mission subwoofer for the above system, again boxed and immaculate, these can be sited in the corner of a room. Would prefer to keep this with the FS-AV2 if possible - £40 ono (there is a guy selling one on ebay for double this)

Also have two midi-width Philips CD Players to sell, both in unmarked condition, neither have remote control, offers for both :

1987 Philips CD160. 16-bit 4 times oversampling. Digital output, so could be used as a transport

1992 Philips AK630. Bitstream player, captive phono lead

Please PM in the first instance, thanks

rcook, Apr 16, 2009
  2. rcook

rcook

All now sold apart from the Philips AK630 CD Player - anyone want to make me an offer ? I'm not after much for it. It works fine, is in good condition. Only thing that could be considered bad about it is the drawer is a little slow to open and close

rcook, May 7, 2009
Ask a Question