AVI Duo speakers, Rega P2 TT, Naim amps + more!

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by IMGrant, Mar 12, 2010.

1. IMGrant

IMGrant

Moving to Germany so sadly it's time to lighten my hi-fi burden! :( I have the following for sale:

• AVI Duo floorstanding loudspeakers - £500 These have been upgraded with ScanSpeak 9500 tweeters over the regular 9300s. They have also been fitted with removable floor spikes. One of (if not the?) last pairs of Duos, I bought these mid-2008. They are in light cherry, good condition, light-to-moderate use, complete with grilles. There are some small marks, please see the photos. Originally £1300 new (that's the price for the original model, with ScanSpeak 9300s).
    • Rega P2 turntable with Bias (MM) cartridge - £140 This has been modified to remove the flying leads; instead of fixed plug and phonos, it now has a trailing IEC socket and gold-plated phono sockets built into the plinth - see the pics. About 5 years old, good condition, light use.
    • Naim Stageline ('N' model - i.e. for MM carts) SOLD
    • Audiophile BASE 01 vibration isolation platform in black SOLD
    • Denon TU-260L FM/AM tuner - £20 Original Mk I, not the infamous Mk II but still a very solid tuner nonetheless. No box, good condition, about 6 years old maybe (I bought it secondhand).
    • Technics RS-TR474 Mk II twin cassette deck - £50 A very decent tape deck! Good condition, save for a scratch to the window of one of the decks. About 10 years old.
    • Naim 112x and 150x pre/power amps - £680 (based on ~£400 for the 150x, ~£280 for the 112x - will split) Interest check on these, I might keep them... Excellent condition, moderate use, about 5 years old I think.
    • Naim NACA5 speaker cable, black, 2x6m - £100 Terminated with Naim plugs at one end and plain banana plugs (i.e. to allow non-Naim speakers with a Naim amp) at the other. Also 5 years old.
    • DIY 5-way mains hydra - £40 Nice (if I say so myself!) mains 'hydra', built around the familiar Maplins multi-way plug (but painted black and with a little 'Naim' sticker!), quality screened cable and attractive IEC plugs with RF ferrite rings. I think the cables are around 1.8m long, if memory serves me correctly.
    • Some entry/mid-range phono-phono interconects (all stereo pairs) if anyone's interested: Atlas Equator (1.0m), Audioquest Ruby (SOLD), and a VdH Storm Hybrid Mk II (I think that's the name of it - brown jacket, quite thin compared to the Audioquest and Atlas. 0.8m).
    • Also some DIN-phono interconnects: Gotham GAC-1 DIN to 4xphono (i.e. for record+play 1.0m), DIY DIN (Preh) to 4xphono (Neutrik) (About 1.1m Built with Van Damme screened microphone cable), Flashback short DIN to 4xphono sockets, Chord Co. Cobra 2 DIN to 2xphono (1.0m)
    • Toshiba 'TekBright' 7" digital photo frame £25 Unrelated to hi-fi but I also have this to sell. Nice bright, high resolution display. I think it has around 7MB internal memory, but I'll throw in a 32MB SD card (it can take SD/MMC/XD and CF flash memory cards).

Please check out the photos (esp. the speakers) at: http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii297/ianmgrant/Stuff to sell Mar 2010/

PM or post here with any Q's (if you want photos of those items not pictured) or offers. These items are all currently in Bristol, but the boxes (originals! - I know plenty of Naim people that care about that!) are in Sheffield (apart from the Stageline and the BASE platform - no boxes for those), hence pick-up (Bristol) or postage to be discussed.

P.S. These are also advertised on other forums.

IMGrant, Mar 12, 2010
Ask a Question