Avi - Neutron IV £290 (pics included)

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Lefty, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Lefty

Lefty

Due to a recent upgrade to Naim Credo's, my Avi Neutron IV's are up for sale. I bought them on the 24th of February this year so they aren't even 6 months old yet.

As can be seen in the photos, they are in absolutely mint conditon. They also come with the original box and packaging, so you can rest assured they will be safe in transit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Technical information and specs can be found here:

http://www.avihifi.co.uk/Neutron/Neutron IV.html

These retail at £500, and I'm looking for £290 plus £10 P&P - a bargain considering the young age and pedigree of these speakers.

If you are interested please email (don't PM) me at:

These go on ebay at the weekend, so act quickly

Lefty

Lefty, Aug 3, 2005
  2. Lefty

Lefty

bump.

Goes on ebay tomorrow

Lefty

Lefty, Aug 6, 2005
  3. Lefty

Lefty

Lefty, Aug 7, 2005
  4. Lefty

Lefty

Unfortunately these are no longer for sale.

I hooked them up for a final "goodbye" and within 2 seconds I realised that I would be foolish to let these go! In fact, they might even displace my newly bought Credo's :eek:

This Hi-Fi sure is a funny hobby. Knowing me there will probably be a pair of Credo's in this section before too long :rolleyes:

I'd like to thank everyone who showed an interest, and I'd also like to apologise to the poeple who were watching the item on Ebay. Sorry guys.

Lefty

Lefty, Aug 11, 2005
Ask a Question