B&W CDM-CNT centre speaker (MINT in black)

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by shrink, May 12, 2004.

1. shrink

shrink

i have for sale an absolutely stunning as new condition B&W CDM-CNT centre speaker. This particular one is less than one year old and was bought new by me from Audio T in Reading.

Its an extremely high quality unit and even at its £400 price tag was in my opinion good value for money as it provided a scale and power of sound that wasnt available from any other maker at the price.

I have the original manual and jumper links but not the box. I will package very well and if you want you can always buy a box and packaging from B&W for £18.. or if you want i will offer to get one on your behalf for a reduced cost of £10 as part of the sale.

I am asking £275 for this speaker which is a reflection of not only its quality but the condition that it is in as well. This would be a superb addition to any high quality home cinema or multi channel music rig.

Any question please dont hesitate to ask

shrink, May 12, 2004
Ask a Question