Behringer DEQ2496

Wanted: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Unregistered, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered

As per title. Must be mint and boxed, with instructions.

Cheers,
    Rich

Unregistered, Mar 25, 2006
  2. Unregistered

Tenson Moderator

Tenson, Mar 25, 2006
  3. Unregistered

Unregistered

Thanks Tenson. I emailed the guy on HiFiForsale, got a response from the first mail, but not the second. I'm not chasing him up if he can't be arsed to respond.

The last couple on eBay went for £127 & £160 respectively. I meant to bid on the first...got home, loaded the eBay page, had time to spare so rolled a spliff and sat down with some tunes. Missed the auction end by 15 mins :eek: . Remeber, kids, just say no. I pulled out of the second one, once the bidding got past £140(ish).

As you rightly say, they're relatively cheap to buy new, so there's only so much I'll pay used. If one doesn't turn up soon, that’s what I’ll do. Actually, that’s what I did, after I missed the last one on ebay. There’s one sitting next to me as I type this, bought from Andertons Music, but its going back. Got a call from the guy to say they only had the display model left and the box was damaged but the unit was perfect and he’d knock a tenner off for the box. Fair do’s. Arrived on Friday and the box looks like it’s been kicked round a warehouse floor for 6 months. Worse, the unit has been rack mounted and is covered in scratches…and there were no English instructions included! Fcuking useless bunch of twats.

[/end rant] :)

Cheers,
    Rich

Unregistered, Mar 26, 2006
  4. Unregistered

Unregistered

Just bought one! Found a new one on eBay for £187 inc. p+p. Bargain. Did a search for 'ultracurve' rather than 'deq2496'. Thanks for the heads-up, Tenson.

Cheers,
    Rich

Unregistered, Mar 26, 2006
Ask a Question