Bel Canto eVo2i integrated amplifier

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by SMEagol, Mar 25, 2009.

1. SMEagol

SMEagol Because we wants it...

FS: Bel Canto eVo2i Gen II integrated amplifier

Mint condition. This is the Gen II version of the eVo2i, not to be confused with vanilla eVo2i's, the gen II bears a factory sticker stating this like mine, or screen printed model number on the back like the example in the picture. Complete with the original and specific substantial solid aluminium remote, not the "touch" AV style one! Double boxed. Very good piece of kit, in fact too good for Bel Canto's separates sales if you read the first review. Buy with confidence, anyone will tell you I'm a nice seller! This amp has an incredibly intuitive display interface thats very easy to configure to source and level preferences, or even to readily disable unused inputs. Display can also be defeated and status light switches from red to blue until a button is pressed. Runs very cool as its something like 90% efficient. Superb.

looking for £995 collect or meet half way UK. Will be on here, then God forbid. Ebay. Retailed for £2800+ over here. bit of a bargain then.

will get some piccies up, here are some temporary ones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

REVIEWS...

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/belcanto2i/belcanto2i.html

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/belcanto_evo2i_ii.htm

http://www.stereotimes.com/amp112204.shtml

eVo 2i Gen II Integrated Amplification:
    A more focused and transparent solution.

The Bel Canto eVo2i defines a new ideal for digital integrated amplification.

Optimized signal path architecture and the efficiency of eVo technology creates a precisely controlled environment, preserving the small signal information that brings music to life. The eVo 2i combines the power of the eVo amplifier technology with the transparency of the PRe6. Eliminating the complexity of component matching and cabling, the eVo2i is the definition of simplicity and performance for the audio enthusiast who demands a transparent and musically faithful path to the original performance.

eVo 2i Gen II

Gen II eVo amplifier board.
    New preamp board using technology derived from PRe6 development.
    Higher spec RCA jacks.
    Improved dynamics.
    More low-end impact.
    Clearer midrange.
    Cleaner high frequency performance.
    The sum of these changes raises the eVo2i performance to a level untouched by previous integrated amplifier designs.

Bel Canto's award winning eVo amplifier is arguably the world's first amplifier architecture to absolutely point the way towards a better audio future. Combining the musicality of the old tube architectures with the power and drive of the best solid state amplifiers, the eVo architecture achieves efficiency and performance levels which eclipse the best of either old world view. The eVo amplifier defines Bel Canto's vision for the future of home entertainment sound.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    SMEagol, Mar 25, 2009
  2. SMEagol

Soloist In my lonely furrow

Unfortunately, just because 'I wants it' doesnt mean I can get it rattified by Mrs Soloist ..'why? doesn't the one we have work?' age old problem. I bet there are plenty more bachelors with really good set-ups than those married!

Soloist, Mar 27, 2009
  3. SMEagol

I'm willing to reduce the price by a nice bunch of flowers to appease Missus Soloist! :D

SMEagol, Mar 27, 2009
  4. SMEagol

Soloist In my lonely furrow

Ok. Seriously though, let me see how the weekend goes - I am hoping to sell a boat on Sunday and this my just cover it! May still need to invoke the 'flowers' clause however. We'll see.

Soloist, Mar 27, 2009
  5. SMEagol

piccies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Couple of notes, I bought this from a trusted hifi bloke I've used for years, this comes in the original Bel Canto double layered box and packing. I have the manual. This is a 240v despite where the red dot is! If you look at the display you'll see you can input whatever your source is as a setting by name - nifty!.

Had Lisa Germano on this morning. excellent thanks C!

Thanks Soloist, hope its amps ahoy!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    SMEagol, Mar 28, 2009
  6. SMEagol

Reduction!

£950 - which is frankly a very silly price. This is the only reduction I can make since I need the cash!

Take your partner out for a lovely meal or buy some flowers with the change before you break it to them about your fab new amplifier!

(Oh yes, tell them you're buying it for them really - But NO Westlife) :D

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    SMEagol, Mar 30, 2009
  7. SMEagol

[​IMG]

SMEagol, Apr 1, 2009
  8. SMEagol

£900 (what?, nine hundred quid for a mint eVo2i in its improved Gen II version) ...bloomin eck.

no point waiting anymore if anyone is interested please get in touch, I might hold on to it. Not sour grapes believe me, just need the money for something, and if I keep dropping the price I will have to scrap the other project as it won't be do-able.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    SMEagol, Apr 1, 2009
  9. SMEagol

oldgravy

You have PM.

Dan:)

oldgravy, Apr 4, 2009
  10. SMEagol

You have an amp. :D

Chris

SOLD.