Bel Canto Evo2i

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by HenryT, Jan 23, 2005.

1. HenryT

HenryT

Integrated PWM (Class T) amp. This is the current Gen II version, comes complete with instructions, original packaging and metal remote control.

Everything is in great condition, although I've managed mangle the screws heads on the back cover of the remote when I tried taking it apart once. This won't be an issue until the batteries run out, then it'll be time to take a drill to it!

http://www.belcantodesign.com/prod_evo2i.html

Asking price: £1600

HenryT, Jan 23, 2005
  2. HenryT

HenryT

Bump! :)

This excellent value for money integrated really needs to go to a good home. I'm only using this as a pre at the moment as it has pre outs which are buffered via the volume control, it does a very good job actually it has to be said.

HenryT, Feb 10, 2005
  3. HenryT

HenryT

Price now reduced to £1500.

I now also have a new replacement remote control which I'll supply with the Evo 2i which has undamaged screws so you can get in change the batteries easily!

HenryT, Mar 30, 2005
  4. HenryT

HenryT

Sold

HenryT, Apr 4, 2005
  5. HenryT

cat

HENRY T wonder if i could ask if your belcanto was any good and if you could heartily recommend it? how do you reckon it`d compare to a Cyrus c7 + psx-r and a pair of Cyrus apa7.5`s? i`ve been considering for a while of switching to a single quality integrated instead of loads of little boxes all over the show!

cat, Apr 26, 2005
  6. HenryT

HenryT

Hi Cat,

Have never compared or listened to any of the Cyrus kit you mentioned above so can't make a comparison, but I can definitely wholeheartidly recommend the Evo 2i as a value for money one box solution should you be looking to minimise the number of boxes in your system.

I actually got my Evo 2i to replace a pre/power combo at the time and it certainly hit the spot.

If I didn't need the money, I'd have liked to have kept the Evo 2i for use in a second system I liked it that much.

HenryT, Apr 26, 2005
Ask a Question