Beresford 7510 DAC (mk6)

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Mr_Sukebe, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Mr_Sukebe

Mr_Sukebe

For sale, two month old Beresford 7510, mk6.
    It looks like this(not mine, it's a pic from the manufacturer):
    [​IMG]

This is one of the best VFM DACs on the market. Not only does it include an upsampling DAC, but also two coaxial, two optical digital inputs, a pair of fixed outputs, a built in headphone amp and the ability to run a power amp directly using variable outputs.
    From a presentation perspective, it has the usual "air, space and detail", normally associated with upsampling DACs, and has a presentation similar to that of a Benchmark DAC1. It certainly sounded very good with my BD player, freeview box and PS2.

The unit comes complete with it's own wallwart, which is apparently better specified than the usual stuff normally packaged with kit, and I'm told that it won't benefit much (therefore doesn't require) an expensive aftermarket one.

I have been using this to deal with AV sources and found the number of inputs invaluable. However, it's now been superceeded by a complete AV amp and is therefore a bit superfluous.

I'm happy to dem to anyone who collects. Will post to England, Scotland and Wales, not outside of those locations.
    £70+ postage.

Any questions, please PM me.

Mr_Sukebe, Nov 28, 2007
  2. Mr_Sukebe

mr cat Member of the month

this is the one for AT...

mr cat, Nov 28, 2007
  3. Mr_Sukebe

Mister_Tad coffee bunnee

PM sent

Mister_Tad, Nov 28, 2007
  4. Mr_Sukebe

Mr_Sukebe

Sold to Mr_Tad (first person to drop me a PM).

Mr_Sukebe, Nov 28, 2007
Ask a Question