Big Clearout - Lots of old HiFi Mags - FREE to collect

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Uncle Ants, Dec 8, 2004.

1. Uncle Ants

Uncle Ants In Recordeo Speramus

Hi All,

Moving house next month and started the big clearout. If anyone wants the following, they are yours for free if you can collect. If they don't go by New Year, they are going down the dump:

HiFi+ issues 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 31, 34

HiFi World - 2004, all issues; 2003 all issues bar Jan and March; 2000 Oct, Nov issues only.

HiFi News - 2004, all issues bar Jan and July; 2003, all issues bar Jan, Feb, Aug and Dec; 2002. Nov issue only

HiFi Choice - 2004, all issues bar Jan, Aug and Dec; 2003, all issues bar Feb and July.

There's also five crates worth Qs, Mojos and NMEs - some of these may actually be able to fetch something on ebay, but open to offers. NMEs only go back a couple of years, Mojos back two or three and Qs back to the early 90s.

My New Years Resolution is to buy fewer magazines and not hoard those that I do :rolleyes:

Uncle Ants, Dec 8, 2004
  2. Uncle Ants

SCIDB Moderator

Hi Uncle Ants,

I would take the mags off you. I'm interested in the music mags but will take the hifi mags. As you are in Nottingham I can come down & pick them up.

regards

(SCIDB)

SCIDB, Dec 9, 2004
  3. Uncle Ants

Uncle Ants In Recordeo Speramus

You have PM

Uncle Ants, Dec 9, 2004
Ask a Question