Black Ravioli wins another award

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by wadia-miester, Dec 11, 2011.

1. wadia-miester

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Black Ravioli has been awarded a 'Brutus' by the magazine Positive Feedback in the end of year round up of outstanding prodcuts of 2011

Dave Clark wrote:-

"I mean… I liked what I have been using, and never felt that the set-up was wrong or doing something not right… that is by doing something that I did not like. Man, I loved what that set-up did! But with the BRF I now realize that what I had prior was shifting things this way and that… that they were either adding pieces to the puzzle that I didn't need and/or taking away pieces that I realize I now want. Not so the BRFs. These are marvels at releasing the true potential of one's system. I feel like I am listening to a new system… one that is WAY better at what I want in every respect."

Also new from Black Ravioli two new products the sticky feet and the big pads both bringing a new dimension to vibration eradication

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Find out more about these superb total isolation solutions

http://www.coherent-systems.co.uk/blackravioli.asp

wadia-miester, Dec 11, 2011
Ask a Question