Broadband Package Deals

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by scott_01, Jul 16, 2008.

1. scott_01

scott_01

I'm interested in getting a broadband / TV package deal, not fussed about HD and I can't get fibre-optic Broadband.

I'd like a bit more than the now standard 8mb if possible.

Has anyone got any suggestions or recommendations based on personal experience?

Thanks

scott_01, Jul 16, 2008
  2. scott_01

lbr monkey boy

Virgin do well priced triple play packages (TV, phone and interweb). Customer service is shockingly diabolical, but that may not bother you.

Also, if you have your mobile phone with Vodafone, they also offer a great price (and great service) on broadband and home phone. Unlike a lot of the other offers, with Vodafone you don;t end up paying BT still for the landline rental, so price works out very good. No TV though.

lbr, Jul 16, 2008
  3. scott_01

kmac

For a combined BB/TV, Sky LLU broadband is getting good reviews.

For reliable broadband at decent prices, try O2 /Be There
    I use O2 and find it cheap and fast

check which providers are available to you here:

www.samknows.com

kmac, Jul 17, 2008
  4. scott_01

Czechchris

I am moving house shortly and cannot take my Virgin cable service with me, but I am taking the Virgin broadband and phone through the BT line at my new address.
    The 8mb is soon to be upgraded, I am informed, to 16mb, but even so it is better than the 4mb I am currently using - which i have found to be adequate for my needs.

I am not allowed to put up a dish, so that limits my options somewhat.

I must say that I have never had a problem with customer service through telewest or virgin, but then I have had few problems of any kind.

Czechchris, Jul 17, 2008
Ask a Question