Bruce Almighty

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MO!, Nov 27, 2003.

1. MO!

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Not long watched this. Much better than I was expecting and recomended for a giggle.

I was expecting to get bored/annoyed at sitting through a Jim Carrey film. Don't get me wrong, I liked some of his other films, but there's only so many times you can laugh at the same jokes and stupid voices/faces.

There's a fair bit of that in this one too, but only borders on annoying a few times (IMO). There's Laughs throughout the film, and a few hysterical bits! I'd be suprised if anyone didn't laugh at the bit where he controls the voice. Watched it with a room full of other people and everyone laughed throughout :D

Well worth a laugh me thinks!

MO!, Nov 27, 2003
  2. MO!

julian2002 Muper Soderator

yes it's indeed funny but for me the facade of suspension of disbelief was cracked a few times when it was blindingly obvious what was going to happen and then it did in all its sugary glory. all in all i'm glad i only paid a few quid to see it on dvd and not the full price at the cinema. but as mo says a gooooood laugh.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, Nov 27, 2003
Ask a Question