But nothing for Kyoto.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by auric, Nov 3, 2004.

1. auric

7_V I want a Linn - in a DB9

Whoa there BlueMax.

I should have said "am I correct in assuming that you're not too fond of the USA?", in which case you might have seen it for the light-hearted observation that it was meant to be, in the light of the posts that you've made yesterday and today.

I'm not implying that you're a communist, unpatriotic and certainly not a terrorist, although from your statement about posts on other forums you might look carefully at what you write to see if there's something there that might make people think you're anti-American.

I don't like to make personal attacks and I apologise if you've taken it that way. I suppose that I've just caught you on a bad day when you, like many others, are feeling depressed by the US election result. I have lacked sensitivity, for which I'm sorry.

You're not alone BlueMax. Chill.

7_V, Nov 4, 2004
  2. auric

Sgt Rock

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2004
    Sgt Rock, Nov 4, 2004
  3. auric

BlueMax

Your apologies accepted despite the sarcasm and further personal comments and nothing ON TOPIC.
    This is a common symptom of people who are depleted of rational and intelligent arguments to support their stance?
    I don't care a damn if you or the likes of you calling me anti-american or whatever. Anti-americam, unpatriotic, etc are words that are used to supress freedom of speech and thought in the US.

BTW. If anyone hope to gain by siding with an evil power are well adviced to learn lessons from history. Like the fate of people and countries that supported Nazi Germany is a not too distant example.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2004
    BlueMax, Nov 4, 2004
  4. auric

Paul Ranson

As a general Internet forum rule invoking Hitler and the Nazis indicates you've lost the argument.

I thought everybody was aware of that. It's been demonstrable for 20 years.

Anyway good to know that you appear to agree that Kyoto is pointless. Personally I'd rather give every human clean drinking water for ever and save the other 90% of the bill.

Paul

Paul Ranson, Nov 5, 2004
  5. auric

auric FOSS

Kyoto is a "feel good" day out at the country level, if you wish to see good things happening to people then you could do worse than see what one person can do if they put their mind to it..

auric, Nov 5, 2004
Ask a Question