Canon 400D / Lens (new but with slight fault)

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by shrink, Sep 26, 2008.

1. shrink

shrink

OK i took this one away myself from work, to sell privately, as its technically broken, although 100% useable.

The small button that pushes the CF card out, has come away, so you have two choices, either leave the CF card in, and just transfer images via USB, or you can use a small flat blade screwdriver to push the little lever inside that pushes the card out. Both methods work fine.

The camera is totally immaculate, and it looks like a manufacturing fault rather than any damage. The screen, lens, casing and so on, are brand new and unmarked. It is fully boxed with all cables, cd's and instructions.

I am even able to include a free 1GB compact flash card.

Can sell this camera for £205 inclusive of memory card and delivery.

An absolute bargain for a physically new 400D with 18-55 lens

shrink, Sep 26, 2008
  2. shrink

kmac

If its new may I ask why the manufacturer cannot make it good under warranty?

I've been toying woth getting a digital SLR ( or compact zoom) and haven't really been able to settle on either so this sounds tempting....

kmac, Sep 26, 2008
  3. shrink

shrink

well we have two choices, it was returned to us as faulty from someone who bought it brand new. (it came back the next day) we have two choices, it can either go back to the depot, andthey deal with it. Or i was given the choice to sell it on at my discretion with regards to discount.

So i bought it myself at 30% off and with staff discount, and really just looking to recover that cost.

shrink, Sep 26, 2008
  4. shrink

lbr monkey boy

I might be interested in the body if you're tempted to split. Do you have the boxes, ancillaries etc?

lbr, Sep 26, 2008
  5. shrink

shrink

its a "KIT" mate, its boxed as a kit, and i will be selling it as a kit.

In all honesty, you couldnt even buy a second hand 400D body for £200, let alone a kit thats only been opened once. so why not just buy the lot and sell the lens on if you dont need it.

It is all physically brand new, in box, with all accessories, i doubt the charger or manuals etc have even been looked at, let alone used.

The CF card has not been used and is in its original box as well.

shrink, Sep 26, 2008
  6. shrink

shrink

sold, pending payment

shrink, Sep 27, 2008
Ask a Question