Canor Tube Amps & CD Players Come to the UK.

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by mainscablesrus, Nov 19, 2011.

1. mainscablesrus

mainscablesrus The Mains Man

Now in stock and on permanent demonstration I am proud to be associated with what could prove to be the years best sounding tube integrated amp and CD player range from Canor.
    I had the privilege of speaking to the 2 designers of this range at Whittlebury and they are totally committed to valves.
    They have invested £30,000 in a valve test and burn in facility and really know their stuff.

[​IMG]

An integrated valve amplifier is something of a rarity these days, the Canor sound is totally beguiling, these guys have got it right I think,
    please judge for yourself if you can make the trip to Huddersfield you are more than welcome, or I can visit you to listen in your own system.

[​IMG]

The range has 2 amplifiers, 2 cd players, 3 phono amps and a headphone amp. All the valves have been burnt in on Canor's own machinery
    (they even sell their valve burner for €6000) and not really having experienced valves myself I can say I am hooked, of course you need to listen
    yourself if you are ever interested in exploring the range.

[​IMG]

Prices start from £850 for the headphone amp up to £3950 for the top amplifier. Details on my website in the Canor Section.

Here is a comprehensive review on TNT Audio's site.

mainscablesrus, Nov 19, 2011
Ask a Question