Case Logic in the UK???

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by lloydsj, Jan 26, 2004.

1. lloydsj

lloydsj

Does anyone know where I can get a 92 CD Case Logic storage case in the UK?

I looked on the http://www.caselogic-intl.com site but 92 holders only seem to be available in the US. The models I am looking at are the CDW92 or the KSW92, im not bothered which.

Ive looked around a fair bit, and cant find anything. I even thought about getting it sent over from the US, but the only place I could find, actually wants $30 for the case and $50 for postage (http://www.computerhq.com). Rip off! The case is only $16.44 from walmart. :roll:

I know that alot of you guys work in the audio business and just thought you might know where I can get one, or even know how I might be able to get one sent over cheap. Any of you work in shops that have partner shops/contacts in the US that could ship 1 or 2 over. :wink:

Oh yeah, Ive looked on ebay too.

Cheers,
    :D

lloydsj, Jan 26, 2004
  2. lloydsj

cookiemonster

I bought one in HMV about a year ago in the sale.

Ended up not using it and sold it on ebay for a profit :eek: :cool:

Do they not still have them?

EDIT TO ADD : Sorry, mine might not have been exactly 92 - can't remember. May have been more - it was quite a large one.

I suppose it has to be 92? hence the point of your post. If not, there are loads of places to get them as you probably know. Why 92 though? Can get this for £20:

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...0001&langId=-1&catalogId=1751&productId=85614

BTW - I don't know if you have used them before, but part of the reason i got risd of mine, is because i thought the sleeves were far too tight, and attempting to get a booklet in was damn near impossible.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2004
    cookiemonster, Jan 26, 2004
  3. lloydsj

lloydsj

Yep, Ive used them before, already got a couple of them (different sizes though).

I want the 92 as its the biggest you can get, that is in the 2 cd's per page design... rather than the whoppingly big 4 cd's per page square designs. Its for carrying around and those are just too big for my purposes.

Any ideas anyone?
    :)

Also... I know there are other good manufacturers out there I could use, some of which are miles cheaper and possibly just as good... but its one of these I want and dont mind paying for it. :cool:

lloydsj, Jan 26, 2004
  4. lloydsj

nsherin In stereo nirvana...

I've been looking for some cheaper, but decent quality cases for minidisc. I'm using a few of the 12 / 48 sized cases at the moment, but they are a bit pricey. Useful for storage though. Any suggestions for alternatives?

nsherin, Jan 26, 2004
  5. lloydsj

Sgt Rock

Sgt Rock, Jan 29, 2004
  6. lloydsj

Sauerkraut Do I or Don't I? I did!!!

the buggers stole an insert!

Sauerkraut, Jan 29, 2004
  7. lloydsj

MO! MOnkey`ead!

got mine from MVC a while back. Still going strong.

I think there was a similar thread to this a li'l while back. Were some alternatives listed there, perhaps worth a search.

MO!, Jan 30, 2004
  8. lloydsj

Larkin

Hi lloydsj,

Wandering around the music and video section of Borders (in Kingston-upon-Thames) last night I found a CD wallet that's 2 cd's per page and held a total of 96 CDs. It looked well made, had a carrying strap and priced £19.99. Might be worth a visit to your nearest Borders (check their store locations at www.borders.co.uk). Wasn't made by Caselogic though.

Also on sale was TDK's 24 CD wallet with in-built NXT panel speakers. Interesting, but not sure if it's worth the 30 quid though.

Larkin

Larkin, Jan 30, 2004
Ask a Question