Clarity Pro - A Wonderful World

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Graffoeman, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Graffoeman

Graffoeman

Somewhat bemused by the RA Clarity Pro, featuring Coherence Technology, I decided to do a bit of research. Stuck 'Coherence Technology (tm)' into google and the fifth hit led me to Global Coherence Technology. Here is a quote from one of their products :

"The Metatron Global Peace Programâ„¢ is a very subtle, very gentle, yet very powerful tool that allows for peace, already inherent in life on our planet, to be more fully expressed globally. When the Metatron Global Peace Programâ„¢ is downloaded onto a computer; it creates a vortex that receives the Light of Peace from the Metatron Global Peace Grid. The computer then radiates this peace-supporting light into the environment. The more this program is downloaded onto additional computers, the more it facilitates and accelerates the expression of peace on our planet. It can be downloaded by itself or in combination with any and all of the other Metatron Technologyâ„¢ software programs."

Now I understand how the Clarity Pro works!

If you can stand it, here's the link for the above Metatron thingy. Please have someone with 1st Aid experience standing by, you're gonna need your sides stitching back together!

http://www.globalcoherence.com/Public/Products/index.cfm

Graffoeman, Sep 17, 2008
  2. Graffoeman

kmac

Very cool website. I think they deserve every dollar they get if someone actually agrees to buy the stuff.

Nice to know that they are very versatile as well:

"If you do not see a product in this listing that fits your situation or location, please contact us. We can easily create custom products for most any need"

They make it sound so easy. However, you will note its for Windows users only> I assume Linux and Mac OS users alreqady have peace in their life.

kmac, Sep 18, 2008
  3. Graffoeman

rodrat

I cant decide on how big I need my bubble

rodrat, Sep 18, 2008
  4. Graffoeman

sq225917 Exposer of Foo

Why don't you buy one and open it. Money back guarantee from the big man. ;-)

sq225917, Sep 19, 2008
Ask a Question