Clearlight Audio RDC Aspekt Racks

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by HenryT, Mar 19, 2006.

1. HenryT

HenryT

I have 2 Clearlight Audio RDC Aspekt racks for sale due to system re-configuration, both are the 4 shelf variants with black wood finish on the legs.

There are scuff marks visible on the sides of the shelves due to past equipment swapping exercises (!) and the mini rubber supporting nipples are missing for the top shelf on one of the units, but otherwise fine. Have original packaging so can be flat packed and sent if pickup in person is not possible.

https://www.audiophilecandy.com/prodet.asp?pcode=I-CLE-ASPK&rel2=I-CLE&0=More+Info

Photos available on request.

Looking at £280 for each unit.

HenryT, Mar 19, 2006
  2. HenryT

soulcat

Hi there
    i am interested in one of the racks preferably the one in worse condition as the cost is out of my budget but what are you willing to drop to due, to condition?
    sorry for the audacity but its worth asking
    cheers col

soulcat, Mar 25, 2006
  3. HenryT

dreftar

TRy TNT Flexy

Checkout the rack I built on the diy section = its really easy and very cheap

dreftar, Mar 25, 2006
  4. HenryT

HenryT

soulcat,

I've sent you a PM.

HenryT, Mar 26, 2006
  5. HenryT

HenryT

As requested, I have taken some example photos of the worst of the damage. As you'll probably conclude from the very first photo, both racks appear to be fairly pristine at first glance at a distance.

[​IMG]View of both racks, the racks on the right is the least damaged one.

[​IMG]The top shelf of one of the racks, rub marks visible where equipment feet have rested.

[​IMG]Close up of worn/chipped surface on edge of one of the shelves, this has only happened to one shelf, the rest of shelves only have faint scratch or rub marks as typified by the shots below on the top surface. Shot also taken without flash hence why shelf looks grey instead of shiny matt black as it should do in real life. The specks are dust and not scratches, the scratches are the long thin lines.

[​IMG]This shot typifies the type of scuffing to be found on the top surface of a shelf.

[​IMG]The exact same shelf as above but taken this time without camera flash.

HenryT, Mar 26, 2006
  6. HenryT

HenryT

Bump! :)

Lots of initial interest... Did I put some of you guys off with the photos?

The racks look great when filled with equipment, you won't be able to spot the blemishes I can assure you.

HenryT, Mar 29, 2006
  7. HenryT

HenryT

Both racks now sold!

HenryT, Apr 11, 2006
Ask a Question