Consonance CD2.2 Linear CDP (upgraded!)

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Corruption, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Corruption

Corruption

Hi all,

The credit crunch bites again... :(

I have a mint (9.5/10) condition Consonance CD2.2 Linear CD player for sale, this is the 6H30 valve-output stage player with the option to switch between NOS and 8x oversampling via the remote.

It is boxed with the metal remote, manual and white gloves for handling the valve. This version has the wooden slatted top rather than the black metal option.

The player was recently upgraded with Black Gate capacitors by Alium audio (UK distributors for Consonance) - these are probably not even run in yet as the player has hardly been used since it came back. Also I had a new 6H30 installed, and I will include the original valve which has an unspecified amount of life remaining.

I am the second owner of the player, but due to the condition of the item as well as the upgrades I am asking a fixed £750 if it is collected from Bristol/Bath area, or £780 delivered within the UK.

This player is a current model in the Consonance range and retails for £1295. Pictures available on request.

Thanks for looking.

Neil

Corruption, Nov 26, 2008
  2. Corruption

Corruption

Bump and price reduction -

£700 ovno
    add £30 for delivery within UK.

Thanks

Corruption, Nov 30, 2008
  3. Corruption

Corruption