courier woes...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mr cat, Dec 5, 2007.

1. mr cat

mr cat Member of the month

chesterpost.com

they're a reputable courier company which I think is ran by a member on the avforums (russell Piper)...anyway...

I booked them on thursday evening - expecting them to arrive on the friday (as promised) to pick up a parcel from work and deliver it down south...
    but after chasing them up several times I get an e-mail to say that the 2 parcels have been picked up are on their way...I replied and what has happened is the dozy cnts have came to my building (where normal couriers would ask for my name and the receptionist would call me) picked up 2 parcels that were for someone else and promptly delivered them to my destination...
    correct me if I'm wrong - but the 2 parcels would have had a completely different recipients name, address and return details - even if it's automated someone surely would have noticed this..? but oh no...it was only when the 2 parcels got delivered to the completely wrong house was this pointed out the courier...
    I was able to warn the buyer about the 2 parcels - as I got an email from them to say that the 2 parcels would be getting sent there...! and they even tried to bloame me for not giving them the correct details.... pure clowns...

I still have the parcel and I'm waiting for them to get back to me...

mr cat, Dec 5, 2007
  2. mr cat

mr cat Member of the month

another ereason not to use them folks - went onto their website to give them a quick follow up call...they now saying -

"Telephone Contact

Our preferred method of contact is via email please use the email form or send any queries to [email protected] "

not good eh - luckily they were the last number I had rang on my work phone so was able to ring them - but go through to a voice message...

bad, bad service - take my advice and don't use them!

mr cat, Dec 7, 2007
Ask a Question