Cyrus 7 integrated amp + PSX-R

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by greg, Dec 23, 2004.

1. greg

greg Its a G thing

Black, immaculate condition, purchased new in late 2001. Used with care in a smoke/pet free environment. 60wpc (30 amp peak to peak). Lively sound, good allrounder. Pre-configured for PSX-R. Orig. box with power lead and remote control (which is silver).

PSX-R: Black, immaculate condition brings the Cyrus 7 to a new level for the money. Orig. box with power lead.

Reason for sale - got three amps, need to reduce this to one before my wife does it for me via a charity shop.

£600 for both.
    I'd rather not sell the PSX-R separately as it will mean I'll have to get the amp reconfigured.

I'll deliver FOC within 30 miles of Swindon (Wilts) otherwise will discuss P&P costs or arrange collection as necessary.

Cheers
    Greg

greg, Dec 23, 2004
  2. greg

djdstone

Very easy to reconfig. Just check out the Cyrusunofficial website to see how. You just need to take the back off and sway two wires around. They have to make it easy for the people that sell the things in the first place. Does sound v.good with the PSX-R though.

djdstone, Dec 23, 2004
  3. greg

greg Its a G thing

humpty bumpty

greg, Jan 4, 2005
  4. greg

greg Its a G thing

humpty bumpty

greg, Jan 27, 2005
Ask a Question