Daft Punk - Human After All

Discussion in 'General Music' started by Telkman, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Telkman

Telkman Nurturing Malevolence

Having not been overly impressed with the latest offerings from the Chemical Brothers or The Prodigy, I have to admit I've gone about listening to the new Daft Punk album with some trepidation.

In all honesty, first impressions weren't spectacular, but I'll give it a few more listens through before I decide fully. As with the others mentioned, there are certainly some worthwhile tracks, but it feels like the album doesn't really know where it's going.

Telkman, Mar 17, 2005
  2. Telkman

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Maybe worth giving the new LeMOn Jelly one a go too.

MO!, Mar 18, 2005
  3. Telkman

michaelab desafinado

Didn't know Daft Punk had a new one out. Will have to look out for it. I found both the new Chemical Brothers and Lemonjelly new albums pretty good. Never been a huge Prodigy fan though.

Michael.

michaelab, Mar 18, 2005
  4. Telkman

Anex Thermionic

Initial reviews of the Daft Punk one are bad, apparantly its just nonsense- supposedly based on the random thought process of robots or something like that anyway. Not heard myself though, interested to here what you guys reckon as I can't see myself buying it. Only really got into homework tbh (which is a corker)

Anex, Mar 18, 2005
Ask a Question