Dali Helicon 400 Speakers in mint condition

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by nucky, Oct 2, 2011.

1. nucky

nucky Eric

For Sale Dali Helicon 400 Speakers cherry in colour in mint condition they look like new with boxes and manual, bought from new. These sound incredible, I tried the Dali helicon 400 25 anniversary at £6000 and they sounded the same, so I got the Dali Euphonia ms4 speakers at £8500 they are the only speakers I have heard that beats my speakers, only just. So I am selling my speakers for £2200 ono delivered. Also comes with Chord Signature links on the binding posts :D can demonstrate

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/f...s-cherry-in-colour-in-mint-condition/90449289

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
    nucky, Oct 2, 2011
  2. nucky

nucky Eric

price cut £2150 ono

nucky, Oct 13, 2011
  3. nucky

shrink

very very nice.. i heard these a couple of years back at a hifi show in Edinburgh, coupled to a McIntosh MA6400 amp. They sounded massive, huge dynamic slam and great low end presence. Coupled to a smooth, clean and extended top end. I was very impressed.

shrink, Oct 13, 2011
  4. nucky

nucky Eric

Hi that's exactly where i heard them, that's why i bought them. They are so good thats why i bought the Euphonias.

nucky, Oct 14, 2011
  5. nucky

nucky Eric

I’ve just decided to keep my dali helicons and give the dealer back the euphonia’s . Me and my wife preferred the sound of the helicons in our room. Win Win

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    nucky, Oct 25, 2011
Ask a Question