Denon DVD 2800 mkII

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by shrink, Jul 14, 2006.

1. shrink

shrink

I may be tempted to sell (if anyone wants it) my Denon DVD 2800 mk II DVD player.

Its in champagne gold and is cosmetically perfect. Its is operationally flawless and works without glitch. It does both PAL and NTSC Progressive scan and has a full array of every socket known to man.

What hi-fi once described it as having an Excellent Picture regardless of price point as this player really did compete against extremely high end players from themselves as well as Tag, Meridian etc.

Flasghip build quality and a great look.

Can include a very very high quality (£50) Ixos interconnect for the right price.

Anyone fancy it?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2006
    shrink, Jul 14, 2006
  2. shrink

ListeningEar

Might be best to just list it on flea-bay, only problem is there have been quite a few of these on there recently which might drive the selling value down a little.

I was looking to get a high-end DVD player recently but one that was NOT HD ready :JOEL: (Can't believe how many people are jumping on that shaky wagon). Looked at this Denon model and the 3800 too but ended up with a Sony DVP7700. Cracking DVD player in it's day and this one is multi region too.

Got superb DVD picturs on my Sony CRT TV whihc will do me just fine for at least the next five -years,...then we can see where this whole HD/BlueRay thing is ;)

ListeningEar, Jul 16, 2006
  3. shrink

shrink

yeah theres a couple... but with 2800's its hard to guarantee you will get one that has no disc reading or lip sync problems. As well as complete multiregion spec as well.

mine is flawless in operation. Only really wanting £175 for it

shrink, Jul 16, 2006
  4. shrink

shrink

anyone? £175 and its yours

shrink, Jul 18, 2006
  5. shrink

shrink

please please someone buy it :-( £150 now... need holiday money.

shrink, Jul 21, 2006
  6. shrink

shrink

and upski.... £150 for a quick sale on a quality £750 DVD player.

shrink, Jul 25, 2006
  7. shrink

shrink

also reducing postage now... £160 all in for the player and postage... also giving away a brand new profigold S video cable and QED interconnects to get it hooked up to your display device.

So come on... snap up a bargain

shrink, Jul 25, 2006
Ask a Question