Denon/Ortofon SUT + AT OC5 + Atlas RCA cable

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by vincula, Feb 21, 2010.

1. vincula

vincula

Hi guys,

I'm selling some stuff to finance my next cartridge purchase, a much desired Benz :D! Thus a few sweets and sods are up for scratch:

1) My Denon AU-310 SUT. Great and sweet-sounding SUT, with by-pass selection and upgraded with high-quality RCA plugs. A great match to the classic DL-103. Currently doing business with a DL-300 modified by Benz. Price: £150

2) A couple of Ortofon T-5's. Handy and honest-sounding pair trannies, that would make for a big-hearted introduction to the wonders of the LOMC world. Just plug between your standard phono plugs and a MM input to your amp and off you go! Reportedly stunning with any AT cart from the OC series. Price: £60 NOW SOLD!

3) A lovely Audio Technica OC5 with plenty of life back, in its original box for safe shipping. Some users prefer this cart to the famous OC9. Go figure. Price: £80

4) Atlas Cable Equator Mk.II. 1 metre RCA terminated pair. Well-reviewed cable, as new in condition. Price: £45

Free shipping included within EU and bomb-proof packaging for peace of mind:).Paypal accepted.

Regards,

Vincula

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    vincula, Feb 21, 2010
  2. vincula

vincula

Ortofon T-5's now sold.

Regards,

Vincula

vincula, Feb 22, 2010
Ask a Question