Densen B400+ CD Player - serviced last week by Densen

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by gsrai, Dec 27, 2008.

1. gsrai

gsrai

In my quest for a better DAC I have decided to sell my Densen B400+ CD player.

It's in black with silver buttons and came back to me from Densen on Monday having had a full service, a new laser and a new display fitted (absolutely brilliant service from the chaps at Densen) so the player is now like new.

It comes with the new Densen packaging and I have the invoice as proof of the service.

One quirk which I think is common with these players is that the display takes a bit of time to come on song from cold i.e. some of the segments dont fully turn on but after 24/48 hours all is well. I figured I would point this out at the start as the invoice will show that Densen have changed lots of bits but this "feature" exists.

Looking for £625 collected - PM if interested

Pics can be provided if necessary and I can post for c.£20 or maybe able to meetup depending on location.

gsrai, Dec 27, 2008
Ask a Question