Derek_Shek Non-OS TDA1543 DAC

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by raphaelsamad, Sep 4, 2006.

1. raphaelsamad

raphaelsamad

Hi there
    Having happily owned it for a little while, I am now selling my Derek_Shek Non-OS TDA1543 DAC with Re-Clocking as is shown on this ebay link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Non-OS-TDA1543...QQcmdZViewItem or ebay item number 230024450245. This is in immaculate condition and comes complete with its power supply although I have been informed that you can radically improve performance by using an improved power supply.
    I have used this with a mediocre CD player and it has made a great improvement to the sound quality. However, I have now made some changes to my system and it is time to move it on. The cost of one from ebay will be £134 including postage and packing and shipping time from Hong Kong. Mine is available for £105 including next day special delivery within UK. I can accept personal cheque, electronic bank transfer, paypal or personal collection.
    Thanks, Raphael

Phone me on 07767 235323, pm me or email me - raphael at somethingabstract dot co dot uk

raphaelsamad, Sep 4, 2006
  2. raphaelsamad

Dynamic Turtle The Bydo Destroyer

Bargain for someone. These sound rather nice IME.

DT

Dynamic Turtle, Sep 5, 2006
  3. raphaelsamad

raphaelsamad

Hi there
    Thank you for the bump Dynamic Turtle (being a bit of a turtle myself of course).
    Anyway, I just thought that I would say that I am willing to trade this against any of the following
    - a home surround sound amplifier to sit next to my Naim kit -ideally something reasonably good but not necessarily too current or state of the art - eg. Sony, Yamaha, Pioneer etc.
    - an all-in-one thing(tuner/amp/CD thingy) so that I can set up a system in the bedroom
    - speakers/amp for an Ipod - perhaps Monitor Audio or JBL or such like
    Thanks
    Raphael
    raphael at somethingabstract dot co dot uk
    or 07767 235323

raphaelsamad, Sep 11, 2006
Ask a Question